Smooth and silky, melt-in-your-mouth peppermint white chocolate fudge made with only 4 ingredients. The easiest and most crowd-pleasing part of your holiday baking is right here!
This peppermint white chocolate fudge was so crazy simple! I couldn’t even believe it only took 10 minutes because I’m so used to spending hours in the kitchen and even more hour after that tackling the pile of baking tools/pans that somehow ended in the sink.
Ingredients for Peppermint White chocolate Fudge
You will only need 4 ingredients to make these, but 5 if you want to add colour. And here’s my favourite part: only 1 bowl!!! I can’t even express how happy that makes me. Dish washing is my absolute least favourite chore, I’d rather fold 5 loads of laundry than do the dishes.
Here’s all you need:
- Condensed milk
- White chocolate
- Peppermint extract
- Crushed candy cane
I used white chocolate for this recipe because I like the creamy taste paired with peppermint but you can always use milk or dark chocolate if that’s more your thing! The darker chocolates will reduce the sweetness of this too if you find fudge overall way too sweet.
The final result was so amazing, the condensed milk is the real star here. It made this peppermint white chocolate fudge the silkiest, smoothest piece of candy I’ve ever had. It MELTED in my mouth.
Oh, another note, I used Nielsen-Massey peppermint extract because it has the strongest and most real tasting mint flavour of all the extracts I’ve ever tried but it is a bit pricier. You can use any other brand in place of it, it will work just fine.
Where To Purchase Ingredients In Bulk
I partnered with Bulk Barn for this holiday baking project and it has been SO fun so far. Check out these chocolate sables that I also made in collaboration with them. Shopping at their stores is one of my favourite things to do to get inspired because they have every ingredient under the sun and then some! They have things that I never even knew existed like ground pecan flour or acai berry powder. I got these chopped candy canes there which literally saved my life because I’m the worst at knives. Let’s just say this: Poor hand eye coordination + poor knife skills = high risk for accidents.
From now til November 28th, they’re having a major sale for Christmas baking, so check them out for your baking needs! You can use my code for $3 off your purchase, just click here and present at the till 🙂
More Christmas bar and square recipes:
Recipe for Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge
Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge
- 300 ml condensed milk 1 can
- 15 oz white chocolate, highest quality that you can find, I used Callebaut
- 1 tbsp peppermint extract or use 2 tsp if you prefer it more mild
- chopped candy canes/peppermint candies
- red food colouring I used Americolour
- Prepare an 8x8 square pan by lining with aluminum foil to help easily lift the fudge out when it's done
- Place condensed milk and white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave in 45 second intervals until chocolate is melted, stir in between intervals to avoid burning the chocolate
- Stir in peppermint extract then divide mixture into two bowls
- Add in red food colouring into one of the bowls, stir just 2-3 times and then stop to keep that marbled look
- Pour the coloured mixture in the 8x8 pan and level it with a spatula
- Pour the uncoloured mixture on top and level off with a spatula
- Sprinkle chopped peppermint candy liberally all over the top
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set, then cut and serve
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment below and tag @chocolateandconnie on Instagram.
This post was sponsored by Bulk Barn but opinions, photos and recipe are all my own.