I can’t believe another year has come and gone. I’m 22. I’m a year from graduating and working in the “real world”. I’m 3 years from my quarter life crisis. OHMAGAWD. Be right back, freaking out!
Annnnd, I’m back. This year has been crazy good, filled with new adventures and tonssss of personal growth. For once, I lived life according to me and did things outside of my work-volunteer-study routine. I will post my reflections tomorrow but for now, let’s do a recap of the the top 10 recipes of 2014 as voted by you! These are the recipes that got the most views in the last year.
2. Hazelnut Praline Ganache Cupcakes – Everyone I shared this with still raaave bout them today.
3. Neapolitan Cupcakes – Made from the leftovers of a cupcake order, who knew!
4. Chocolate chocolate cookies – From Christina Tosi, sweet genius of Milkbar.
5. Coconut Chocolate Cake – Made for a friend’s boyfriend’s birthday!
6. Blanc Fraisier – To celebrate my 4th blogiversary
7. Hazelnut Raspberry Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies – Just posted these last week and already 7th most viewed, whoa.
8. Raspberry Chocolate Dutch Baby – When I opened my heart and poured out all them feelings
9. Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Cake – Made it to Top 10 for the 2nd year in a row
10. Kahlua Chocolate Cake Donuts – Because Kahlua and chocolate just belong together.